Monday, June 8, 2009

A Visit from The Dead


This story that I'm about to tell you really happened to me in real life about four years ago i went to Mexico with my whole family to visit my grandma and the rest of my family down there we stayed there for about a month and on the last day we went to swim down on the river it wasn't far from my grandmas house. So it was me and my two brothers and like 5 of my cousins that went, we swam for the whole day, and when it started getting dark we headed out the water, and while we were getting dry we started conversating about how what we would do if something scary just happened but it was laugh and games until we noticed a lady like maybe 15 to 20 feet away from us, we all said "how did she get there did any of you seen her come down the hill". There was only one way to the river, and one way out there is a big hill you have to go down from in order to get from the river, and nobody saw this lady walk down from it. My little brother said "maybe its one of our aunties" but we couldn't tell because it was dark so then my little brother started yelling out "tia, tia" (auntie, auntie) but the lady didn't respond so we all graved big rocks just incase something were to happened and we grabbed our stuff and when we looked again she was gone but when we looked toward the hill there she was just standing there. The lady had a black dress long dark black hair we couldn't see her face. So we all just looked at each other and just headed towards the hill we were all scared i could tell, my heart was pounding as we went past her as we did we just ran straight to my grandmas house and as we got there my grandma was outside with my parents and one of my aunties and we all told her what happened we described how the lady looked and my grandma face was just in shock and she said "oh my god" and we were like "what happened" and she told us "well like 15 years ago your auntie went down to the river to get water for her horses and when she didn't come back your uncle went to look for her by the river he found your aunties body laid in that exact spot you say she was standing in. They say that the horse dropped her and she hit her head on a rock and died and she was short and had long black hair just like you guys said this lady had" we were all in shock by what our grandma had just told us we said good night to everybody and  we just headed inside and just kicked it and went to sleep we left mexico the next day and as we got home and the phone rang and it was my grandma my mom was conversating with her for about 20 minutes and then she told us that our uncle had died and we were like which one and she said "the one that was married to your auntie that died in the river" Me and my brothers were just dumb founded and we said "how if he was healthy when we went to see him" and she responded "well i don't know they said that he was just in bed and inhale one last time and just passed away" man we were shocked by the the news but what was more shocking was what she said next "word got around about you guys seeing your dead auntie and the people in town are saying that maybe she came back to take his spirit so he can join her and they can be together again" no one knew how my uncle died and i know that no one will ever know why he died. Did my auntie came back for his spirit? Who knows only god knows what happened 
H.H

1 comment: