Monday, June 8, 2009

Soul Taker


Last year a couple of friends and family members took a trip down a little town called Tenango, Mexico to visit family members. They all ended up staying in my uncle chuchos hous. As the night passed all of my cousins started telling ghost stories. My family members are very known for telling ghost stories, my uncle chucho was telling my cousins about his sister (my aunt) who had died by the river which was close by their house, it was said that anybody that would see her at night the next day they would end up dead. All of my cousins got really freaked out by this so my uncle decided to stop telling stories. Since everybody was scared nobody left to their houses. The next day when everyone woke up they heard my aunt crying, she told everybody that the night before, my uncle chucho went to the river to get water for everyone. When he returned home he had told her that he had seen the ghost of his sister. That morning was horrible for everyone who had seen him the night before. But everyone knows that my aunt took his soul.
N.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment