Monday, June 8, 2009

Tripping


This story was told to me by my dad and this is how it goes he said once when he was a little kid something strange happened to him and my grandpa he said that one day he was working on the corn field with my grandpa and as soon as the sun went down they left for home they took a small path that was on a very steep hill my dad said that he was riding my grandpas donkey back home my grandpa was leading the way because he knew the path like the back of his hands "the walk home just didnt feel right" my dad said he said that he felt wierd like if something strange were about to happen and just like he thought about it something strange did happen the donkey that he was riding on just started going crazy and tripped and fell to the ground my dad fell along and my dad said that my grandpa just picked him up and just pulled the donkey and basically ran home when they got home my dad asked him "what happened dad why did you run home with me on your shoulders and pulling the donkey at the same time" he looked at my dad and said "alright ill tell you, before u were born an accident happened on that path we took home they say there was a lady walking home on that path, but the thing was that it was raining real hard one of the worst storm of the season but they say she needed to get home to her children so she took that short cut but there was a land slide and the dirt just dragged her along they say they found her body about 10 feet from where she was dragged she died of suffication from all that dirt and mud, and ever since...they say that late at night u can see her body laid on the ground where they found her". So my dad was was freaked out and responded "so what you trying to say that the donkey went crazy and tripped because maybe it saw the lady on the ground" my granpa said "i dont know but it could be a possibility that yes thats why i just picked you up and just started pulling the donkey and ran" my dad says that ever since that happened that they never took that route home.

H.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment