Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This is real(pt.2)The first discovery of little hole

It was my mom's first day of kindergarden, my grandmother had just dropped her off. But came straight home shortly after to lay down because she worked seven shifts to raise my mom and her six brothers and sisters. While in her bed she felt a little pat-pat so she put out her arm to grab her into the bed thinking she was one of her own. About two minutes later she felt the same pat-pat again. This time she turned over and when she did the little girl ran to the doorway with her two middle fingers in her mouth. At that same moment my grandmother looked at her and she looked at her back. Then my grandmother yelled "Jan". Thinking she was one of my mother's little friends. Not realizing that she had just dropped her off to school. Then the little girl turned around and ran, and disappeared showing a quarter-sized hole in her little underwear. I call her "Little Hole". >Ciara Siner-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment