Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mysterious IM

mysteriousim.png picture by dannyzmommy

Nikki was a popular 15-year-old at her high school. Everyone loved her.
It was during that time when people would instant message a lot. Mostly MSN.
Nikki of course used it. Her SN was Kutiepie89.

One afternoon, Nikki was on MSN, when a mysterious IM popped up:

Psychodude: Hey baby!
Kutiepie89: Whos this?
Psychodude: Ur secret admirer
Kutiepie89: Hm really? Quit playing! Who is this?
Psychodude: I loved u since the 1st time i saw u.
I think about u everyday. U are my dream come true.
Psychodude: We met once but i dont think u remember.
I cut myself cuz the pain takes away my feelings for u.
Kutiepie89: Ummm okay. Can you say freak?!
Seriously who are you?
Psychodude: tonite u will see me.
Kutiepie89: WHO IS THIS?!?!
Psychodude: dont worry, ill take good care of u

Psychodude has signed off.

Nikki was so scared.
She locked all her doors and windows.
She made sure that her room was safe.
Nikki wondered if that guy was just joking or if he was serious.

If he wasn't joking, when would he come?
She was frightened, so she decided to sleep with Katie; Her little sister.

Nikki fell asleep quickly.
Then.. there was a knock on the window.
She got up and walked slowly towards the window.
She looked out, but there was nothing. Only trees.

Relieved, nikki went back to bed with her sister.
The bed was wet, and it smelled really bad.
'Did katie wet the bed?' Nikki thought.

She turned on the light and checked.
There was blood all over the bed, along with katie's dead body.

"Oh my god!" Nikki whispered.
She panicked, not knowing what to do.
So she ran and hid inside the closet, just in case the man came back.

Nikki was so scared, she started to cry.
She looked through the cracks of the closet.
There was a shadow.
It was dark, she couldn't make out who it was.
She grew even more frightened.

The shadow crept closer to the closet.
Nikki closed her eyes, hoping it was just a nightmare.

Suddenly, the shadow opened the door.
It was the man who murdered katie.
Nikki wasn't able to scream.
He pulled her out of the closet.

The next day, nikki's parents went to katie's room
to say good morning.
They found the bed drenched in blood.
There were blood tracks on the white carpet, leading to the closet.
They looked inside and saw Nikki and Katie dead.
They were skinned all the way, and were hung in katie's closet.

Three years after Nikki and Katie's awful death, their parents got pregnant with a baby. It was a boy, they named him Danny.
They turned Nikki's room into a guest bedroom, and Katie's room into Danny's room, where the murder took place. Danny grew up to be a successful teenager, he was in his last year for high school, Captain of the Soccer team. He was very popular, just like Nikki.

One night, Danny was on the internet, chatting with some friends.
Then, a mysterious IM popped up:

Kutiepie89: Hey little brother!
DanTheMan: Little brother? who are you?
Kutiepie89: Its Nikki! Your big sister :)
DanTheMan: Nikki? I never had a sister.
I'm an only child.
DanTheMan: Zack is this you? Quit making up screen names man.
This isn't funny. I already said i was sorry for the prank i played on you at school.
Kutiepie89: I'm not kidding danny, it really is me! Mom and dad never told you??
Kutiepie89: I died fifteen years ago with your other sister Katie.
Kutiepie89: We were murdered in your room, which was once katie's room.
She was killed in bed while i was sleeping, and i was killed in the closet.
We were both skinned to death.
DanTheMan: Seriously now, quit kidding around. I never had a sister, let alone two.
If i did, i think my parents would've told me. Whatever.
Kutiepie89: Danny, you dont believe me? Then go look in your closet.
On the floor, i carved my name, time, and date i was being murdered. Then i carved Katie's name.
Kutiepie89: if you still dont believe me, check the internet. Look up "Nikki and Katie's Mysterious Deaths"
Kutiepie89: I g2g little brother. I love you, and mom and dad so much.
I cant believe they kept us a secret from you.

Kutiepie89 has signed off

Danny was in shock.
'Would they really keep this a secret from me?' He thought.
"Nah i bet its just Zack trying to scare me"
He tried getting back to his other messages, but that mysterious IM was still in his thoughts.
He made up his mind and decided to find out if it was true.
So he went to his room, and checked the closet.
He saw the carvings on the floor.
"Was it really true?" He asked himself.
He checked the internet and everything that Nikki told him, was true.
So he went back to his room.
"I'm not gonna question mom and dad right now, theyre probably fast asleep, it is 2am. I'll ask tomorrow." Danny said.

The next morning, he went downstairs.
It was super quiet.
'Maybe mom and dad are still sleeping' Danny thought.
After he had breakfast, he decided to go to his parents room.
There was no one there.
He went inside and saw his parents in the closet, skinned and hung.
Danny looked down, and saw carvings on the floor.
It said, "I told you i wasnt lying Danny. I loved mom and dad.
But they kept us a secret from you. I cant believe it.
Well im free now. But i wont hurt you. I love you little brother."
-Nikki

L.E.Q

2 comments:

  1. Creepy! yet great! you should do more for fun, ill read them. S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. W0W THIS IS A REALLY G00D, I LOVED THE WHOLE IM THING REALLY GOOD...

    N.M.

    ReplyDelete