Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Man Bitten By A Vampire




As told by a Washburn student
My uncle Jay owns a few horses. He keeps them at stables in Shakopee, MN. One Day my uncle brought a friend out riding with him. They were out all day long. It was quickly getting dark out. Suddenly my uncle’s friend felt himself being bitten on the back of his neck. He pulled whatever was biting him off, and discovered that it was a vampire bat, the only kind of bat that bites humans. Scared about rabies they sped to the hospital after putting the horses away. Once at the hospital doctors ran some rabies tests on my Uncle's friend. They discovered he an unrecognizable case of rabies. They gave him several possible treatments and asked that he return in a few days for a follow-up. After a week my uncle went to check on his friend back at his apartment. When he arrived he discovered that his friend had animal carcasses all over, and they appeared to be sucked dry. I guess he figured out his own way to handle his problem.

By: Emma Dimond

1 comment:

  1. sooo cool im another blogger and it was halairios i searched up urban legends and BOOM i was here! lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete