Monday, May 11, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl.



Mr.Richard was a very successful business man who had a dream job,a big house,a very nice luxury car, and on top of that
he had a loving family. Richard's oldest daughter ashley,16yrs old had a diary in which she would always write in.
One day richard was very curious so when Ashley was in school he went to her room and looked in her diary.
He was very shocked to to see that she was writing about a guy named Andy,she wrote'' I wish Andy from school
would love me like I love him''. He thought to himself ''Who does this Andy boy think he is?! How dare he
play with my daughters feelings!''. So the next day he sends 2 buff guys to beat up Andy afterschool.
Richard then checks Ashley's diary again so see if she wrote anything new about andy.
He is shocked by what he sees..''If only Andy wasnt gay.''

Yvonne.V

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH...I LOVE YOUR STORY HAD ME LAUGHIN IN THE END....REALLY GOOD STORY..L0L

    N.M.

    ReplyDelete